Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DRUGS



Drugs

I think, where's the beginning of a that forbidden item , and why many people are happy to be the result if it brings harm to himself. I still think, and how good that if someone around me who use these drugs can we avoid, or we stop. I'm still confused, see the seminar was conducted in south Jakarta mayor's office had warned that the danger of drugs is indeed a fatal, one of which is the erosion of the brain. I was very scared to see it. fortunately I have never entered into the association of drug use, especially smoking. so I have never experienced it. however, I also kept aware of things surrounded. Mostly, I was thinking to myself how the evaluation in order to suppress the number of drugs users in the world. it may be impossible to 0%, but at least I want to try to change this world. do not get lost in the darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment